Yleinen keskustelu > English talk

Greetings from Virginia

<< < (2/4) > >>

RaptorReed:
damn that looked like it hurt. sorry to see that man.

teme:

--- Quote ---damn that looked like it hurt. sorry to see that man.
--- End quote ---

Not my ride, but the owner of that 1g made it out without any bigger injuries.

zalama:
I'll be in Norfolk,Virginia this week ;)  Which city you live in? Lots of car in your club. My buddy in Norfolk has Non-turbo 2g eclipse with nitrous set-up in, but I believe he's selling it now.
Anyway I like 2g cars too. 6 years ago I bought 97 GST convertible, but then this 92 AWD came in sight, so I've been a 1g guy since 2001.

Ps.I don't believe it was my video on mytube. I haven't posted any stuff overthere. I hope to be on track someday and have some videos to post.

teme:

--- Quote ---Ps.I don't believe it was my video on mytube. I haven't posted any stuff overthere.
--- End quote ---
 I believe he was talking about dsm club videos  ;)

RaptorReed:
sorry...been busy since I last posted, but better late than never, in case you ever do come down to va again, i am actually located in the Virginia Beach area as with most of the guys in our club.
right now my 2g is broken, need to get it fixed before the DSM Shootout this august.

oh we do have a guy that has a spraying 99' RS, probably not the same guy as i know he isn't selling his.

the 2g in its most recent status - still stock under the hood till hopefully next year when i can have it stroked to 2.2 (remember our 2g non-turbos don't have the 4g63 but rather the 420A)

and a recent video i made for our club showing all our members' rides that had photos of them as well as some our past meet stuff.
Click here to see Video

if i knew finnish i would jump right in a thread but i don't so i'll just post here. anyway finnish metal FTW!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version